skip to main | skip to sidebar
Rebecca Katz Tour Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Feel like belting Stephen Foster

...when I see a sign like this one, which I spotted on the T this afternoon:



To my old Kentucky home far away, and the city I love here in M-A.

L'chaim.
Posted by Rebecca Katz at 7:23 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Rebecca Katz
Boston, MA, United States
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Feel like belting Stephen Foster
      • Remembering Utah Phillips.
      • Don't know if I mentioned...
      • Get yer Boston Baltimore Tour t-shirts!
      • Invert no word order.
      • The animals of Philly, and (stuffed) vegetables of...
      • First post!

Friends whose music you should check out:

  • Kim Davidson
  • Jessi Fanuele
  • Kellie Lin Knott
  • Mark Lipman
  • Danielle Miraglia
  • Amy Petty
  • Liz Stahler
  • Kym Tuvim
  • Kellee Webb

Heroes:

  • Ruthie Foster
  • Tracy Grammer
  • Nanci Griffith
  • Lucy Kaplansky
  • Dougie MacLean
  • Carrie Newcomer
  • Nerissa & Katryna Nields
  • Colleen Sexton
  • Susan Werner

More blogs to read!

  • Rebecca Katz & Kim Davidson B2B Tour 2008
    What you don't know about that Ebenezers video...& Kim and me on the radio! (By Rebecca)
    18 years ago